Upper Bristol Road
- Easy walk to the city centre
- Close to Victoria Park
- Ideal for both university campuses
- No large supermarkets nearby
- Mostly parking permit streets
- Busy main roads can be noisy
An area between the suburbs and the city centre, the area is popular with Bath & Bath Spa students alike, as it enjoys both good access to the city centre, and regular bus links to both campuses.
As somewhat of an in-between area, there are some shops, including corner shops and greengrocers and Argos etc, but the city centre shops and Sainsbury's supermarket is only a short walk.
Very close to Victoria Park, a fantastic place to relax, unwind or jog, one of the most popular green oasis' of the city.